Thursday, July 14, 2005

Another day goes by..

Scrutiny of the frivolous heart.

Whoaaa.. today was another boring day. But I've learnt to be more thankful than before. heck! I am thankful that I was born and bred here. I am thankful that I have hands and feet to live as normal beings. I am thankful I can see and speak. God's very gracious today. *whispers a prayer softly* fear of failing and exam phobia are quietly setting in.. and I haven't been doing anything since last week. damn I gotta get things started. About today..

  • woke up late because I slept late. Need to get more sleep.
  • skipped class. Who the hell cares anyways..
  • got my pathetic assignment back. Disappointed. Told myself to work harder after this.
  • I have a feeling I'm somewhat in charged at certain phase of my life.
  • I rubbed my ego on everyone.
  • I realized the more 'berjaya' people are, the more pride they have. And they don't seem to care at all. that sucked.
  • heard stories from nigeria which I will tell later.
  • soaked and drained in sweat. but I do not smell.
  • grateful and thankful that I am still alive and breathing today.

God is truly gracious and his mercy is sufficient.. truly Jehovah Jireh..

*poof*