Tuesday, August 09, 2005

*sighs*

i woke up today with my eyes red and swollen.
You know why.
i want You to know that this has nothing to do with You.
i dont want u to feel guilty or useless or watever.
i feel so tired with my life right now..
i want to sleep the days away..and never wake up.
forgive me for behaving this way...
i tried to tell You how i feel.
but it would only burden You.
n i dont want to burden You.

i tried to view things in a better way..
but i just couldnt see anything.
i look forward to being with You everyday..
You are the only thing thats keeping me going.
but at times...i feel im bothering You.
am i?
please tell me if its true.
i try so hard to not bother You.

anytime i need to see You..
i just close my eyes..
and we'l be taken to a place.
that place.
its so far......