Saturday, July 16, 2005

*speechless..

He guides me..

Found this in Pastor Sivin Kit's blog.. He was 21 and a Pastor when I attended a christian camp back in 2000. Now, he's married with two very cute lil' kids and a beautiful wife. Pastor Sivin Kit is currently pastoring Bangsar Lutheran Church. Isn't it beautiful to know that God is always faithful? I am reminded today that He is always there for me. Today, after lunch I was supposed to go to the computer lab to print past year papers. And God was just so kind to provide me more than I could ever ask for.

A friend of mine offered to help.. this friend, his help doesn't come always. So whenever it comes, it is a miracle and should say 'yes'. Like I said, he offered and printed for me. Whoaaaaa.. to my surprised, he didn't complain at all but helped me with glad heart. Thanks David! I was overjoyed. Save cost. Save energy. Everything was provided. hehe..

God is amazing. Funny how God works in his miraculous ways, and He is always faithful. Through the years, I have seen how He has change me as a person. He picked me up everytime when i fall, consciously and unconsciously. I have seen people changed. My environment changed. I am more teachable than before. I have learnt to accept changes and adapt quickly in it. I am more flexible in a way or another. I believe we must allow changes to do its work in us in order for us to face circumstances, problems and waves of persecution that are thrown in our direction everyday. Changes made because of pressure or circumstances will only last, if not long, for a moment. But in all this, God still remains the same. Isn't that a comfort to know? Friendship is always capable to hurt and destroy.. which shows how fickle and evil this world has become. But friendship with Him has never disappointed me before. "Everything I need is You.. My beginning, my forever.."

I have so much to do. So much to think of. So much to attend to. If only I could just be free and loose and not do anything. I feel rather empty. God help me!

Exam is next week.. I just wanna get it over with. Can't wait.

This is what God said to Joshua.. the many promises said to him, I like this one best..
"No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you." Joshua 1: 5 NIV

That's my prayer for next week.. Stay with me in the exam hall, Lord. Amen.

Gotta sleep. Sleep sweet You.