Saturday, August 20, 2005

unexplainable feeling

when i said i needed time..
You said You would give it to me.
i told You i needed time.

im really sorry that im not that one important thing i should be. do know that im trying very hard. and it hurts me when i try. You're not the only One with problems. You cant compare mine with Yours. i know You think that urs is worse.. but .. You never know

i promised You i will be one. give me time..
You know..i have that fear in me as well. the same as Yours. thats why i get so worried when u dont reply.. im afraid that something happened to You.. n i dont want anything bad happening to You.

thank You for letting me know. truthfully...it was really sweet of You. no other man can be as honest as You..
i really love You... do understand that there are some things.. that i must do for myself. not exactly myself...
but to avoid myself from hurting.

know that i will always love You..
today more than yesterday but less than tomorrow..