Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Everything burns..

if I could find rest..

I haven't had enough time for almost everything. My time is like shorten by 6 hours a day! A traumatic week I have ever experienced my whole entire 21 years of life. It is so depressing to face this restless, hopeless pressure. Did you not know if you put pressure on a balloon, it would explode it due time? Likewise, I'm just waiting to explode. My life is so empty at this very moment.. the only reason I'm here is to prove to the world that I'm worthy to compete amongst the ruthless barbarians. How sick is that?

I'm so sick of this life.. Exam is like tomorrow and I fear I won't make it. "My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death" Mark 14: 34a NIV.. Jesus felt it too before he was crucified..

I have been hit too many times this week. I am so tired. But God reminded me again.. "Come to me, all you who are heavy and burdened, and I will give you rest... For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11: 28,30 NIV

I rest in You..

Sleep sweet my love..