Sunday, September 25, 2005

..In My Sleeves

A laizeee weekend.. Bahh

I am tagged, but that will come later, ya? hehe..

My current wallpaper:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hehehe.. try and see if you can really watch or catch em one by one..

My current smell(thanks cherry pie!):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Love the sensual side of it altho very musky at times.. but the smell is really penetrating n provoking. The scent of just one drop would make you melt(applicable to gurls.. Only!).Hehe.. the design and casing is a blastoff.. Well, we didnt know how to tekan or picit so that the hole would spray something.. but eventually we got it all figured out, didnt we? hehe.. It's always Hugo Boss In-Motion.

My latest obsession:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Screw iPod nano!

right now.. this is what i desire the most. but imagine this, 500 songs in 2GB.. thats not worth my money, really. but then again, can i really listen to all 500 songs at a time. No. So why the heck bother.. I 'm thinking of selling my 6600, get a cheaper fone, save more money and get an iPod nano. Lets see how it goes. I shall get my hands on this one once my cashflow gives me the green light. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com