Friday, November 25, 2005

Phobia-tically wrong..

Aww.. Look at that miserable depressing long face.. I bet you were disappointed when you came in here. haha! I have been miserably disorganized and 24 hours isnt enough for a day. How I wish if I could turn back time or set the time in slow-mo, then I can sit back and watch everything slow and nice. That would be awesome! Oh by the way, I can even procrastinate all I want! =P

Anyways, on the brink of attempting suicide.. so any last words you wish to leave me? Please do so. I know its an unforgivable sin but thats the only way out i could think about right now. Like erm.. slit my wrist and watch myself slowly bleeding to death. LoL. Exam is knocking me off my feet and I wish I could go an inch further than time. Then I would be 0.00001 second in front. Hahaha. Damn! Exam is an excruciating pain!