Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Time

Potatomato!

Hehe..

Time has never been on my side lately. Never done enough with everything.

Done stupid shitty community service. No need for elaboration.

Tired. Exhausted.

I'll be going home in a few more hours. Cant wait for another homecoming. Looking forward to Melaka! Melaka! Melaka! Will be leading worship this weekend. Havent selected my songs. Havent tongeng-ed. Havent been doing my quiet time for quite sometime already. Guilt. Bahh...
I need God to multiply my time. Amen.

Had McDee just now in pyramid. Lovely.

Anyway.

Sigur Ros is.. weird.

Incubus is.. odd.. yet comforts me.

I love this song..


Rest In You
Hillsong United

Your faithfullness endures always
Where mountains fall and reason fails
And You calm the raging seas
And You calm the storms in me, again

All I know is I find rest in You
All I know is I find rest in You

My heart will praise throughout the night
Where singing seems a sacrifice
Your grace is all I need
Your grace is all I need

I need grace, Jesus..