Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Silence

Lets observe a minute of silence now, shall we?

Dear Lord,
All I could do and not do is in Your hands now,
All my toils and labour have been materialised in the past hours.
And all that I could say is I give thanks for whatever that may come my way.
I wish I had more time.
I wish I haven't been so ignorant.
I wish the consequence of the future will not fall so hard on me.
I wish I could turn back time and erase everything that was hurtful to Your eyes.
After all that has been said and done I still could stand proud and say that You are great.
I want to depend on You now. I've done all I could and now it's Your turn.
And here I am.. trusting and waiting for Your miracle.
I come with no expectations, only believe.
Will You ever disappoint me?
I will be prepared by then in case You said 'no'.
But You made the impossibles, a reality today.
So if ever I passed this red sea.. with the Egyptians trailing behind,
I know You are able to do that miracle.. again.
All the world will rejoice, especially me, if You can be so kind. *smiles innocently*
All I could do now.. is wait.
Amen.

Now, thank you for your kind thoughts.. we shall now celebrate for a month of holidays!!!
psst.. another paper, another paper.. no worries.. study.. study.. haha!

Galatians 5: 24 (The Message)
24Among those who belong to Christ, everything connected with getting our own way and mindlessly responding to what everyone else calls necessities is killed off for good--crucified.