Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Jaded

Lol. My apology for not updating. Am seriously thinking about abandoning this page. Time constraint forbids me from making this a routine and i seriously didnt know how much my page would impact some of you. Hehe.. maybe not impact but i didnt expect to have frequent visitors lah. I thank you sincerely for keeping up with me.

I come to a point where sometimes i fear that i can be very hypocritical about some issues i write here. But i also realized that the best things in life are shared.. an excerpt from liquor advert. Lol. Funny how these adverts can be so positive but selling something very wrong. Ironic.

I passed all papers for last term and for that i am very thankful. I couldnt have asked for more. It was a miracle. Really. In times like these.. i really thank Him. But on the bad side, college screwed up on me. Things changing so rapidly fast that i couldnt catch up so much. Next thing i know, my exam is on the 6th of march. Thats like 3 weeks after CNY break. Lecturers attempting the impossible by trying to finish 14 chapters in 4 weeks time. Incredible. Can anyone define me the word 'education'?

Good night world.

Zzz..